- Since creating the simple kinetype above to promote my DJ sets, a number of people have shown an interest in how it was made. The end result is this tutorial that walks readers through creating a kinetype using Michael S. Scherotter's Kinetic Typography app. This tutorial is in fact the second of a two part look […]
- This is the first part in a two part tutorial on how to use Michael S. Scherotter's Kinetic Typography app. In this part we'll concentrate on the pros and cons of using the app, as well as outlining the main features of the user interface. In part two of this tutorial we'll cover the basics of […]
- In plenty of time for Valentines Day and beyond I've been working on a set of paper cut effect assets for Affinity Designer that can be downloaded for free. They can be used in both personal and commercial projects, as explained fully in the included PDF.If you don't presently own this software, I'd heartily recommend […]
- This year's festive jigsaw puzzle is a little different in that its a small planet scene. The image was taken at Dreamers, which offers a great Christmas scene to help immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the season. The location description says,Bundle up the little ones for a family trip full of winter activities, an […]
- As many Windows 7 users will know, Microsoft will be discontinuing support in January, leaving them with a choice of using an increasingly vulnerable PC/laptop or paying through the nose for Windows 10. What is not widely known however, is that it is still possible to get Windows 10 for free, if you're willing to […]
At SL-Inspiration we try to look at things differently and cover the topics other SL blogs don’t. We focus mostly on graphics, photography, marketing and blogging, although other topics arise as they grab our interest. Although many of the tutorials here are aimed at Second Life they can often be applied in the real world.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.